The BP_DebugMenu is a blueprint that is placed on the stage and with a button configuration opens a side panel with multiple options.
It is not finished and multiple functionalities are not working properly, but the idea is still the same.
The idea is that this menu facilitates the development of the project:
- Introducing cheats that help to test things.
- Manipulating the viewport to find visual problems.
- Filtering according to objects added to the levels.
- Modifying the in-game gameplay.
- Or changing engine values in the Debug tab.
All this should help the developer to perform his job more easily and efficiently.